College of Arts & Sciences Departments
What is Bridge?
A Partnership between Grambling State University (GSU), Southern University-Shreveport, LA (SUSLA) and Louisiana State University Health Science Center-Shreveport (LSUHSC-S).
The purpose of the Bridge Program is to facilitate the transition of minority students from Southern University-Shreveport, two years institution to senior institutions including GSU. The program also enhances the quality and quantity of minority students, being trained as the next generation of scientists. Students also spend two summer months in research laboratories at LSU Health Science Center in Shreveport.Contacts
- Dr. M.A. Himaya, Director (318) 274-4464, P.O. Box 569, Grambling, LA 71245, email: email@example.com
- Dr. Barry Hester, Professor, Coordinator, Bridge Program at SUSLA, (318) 674-3407or 3414, Science Bldg.-SUSLA, Shrev., LA.
- Dr. Danny Hubbard, Head, Chemistry Dept. (318) 274.3720; email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Benny Miles, Head, Biology Dept. (318) 274.2348; email: email@example.com
- Dr. Parashu, Head, Dept. of Math & Computer Science (318) 274.6138; email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Felix Ifeanyi, Professor, Coordinator, Bridge Program, (318) 274.3419; email: email@example.com
The Bridge Program is supported by a grant form the National Institute of General Medical Sciences. National Institute of Health (NIGMSINIH) .#R25GM. 51773