Take A Campus Tour
Campus Tour Overview
Visit and explore Grambling State University. Campus tours for prospective students, their families, and groups are offered throughout the year. Reservations are required for all tours. Campus tours are led by extremely knowledgeable volunteer student tour guides who follow a carefully choreographed route designed to highlight key areas of the campus. The tour guides provide historical information on campus buildings and facilities. Our guests will have an opportunity to tour key areas of the campus that include the new residence halls, our new state-of-the-art Assembly Center, the University bookstore, the food court (which houses vendors like Burger King and Starbucks), the Eddie G. Robinson Museum, and other facilities at the university.
NOTE: The Eddie G. Robinson Museum will be closed Sundays & Mondays!
Our walking tour takes about two (2) hours, and requires comfortable walking shoes. Riding tours are done for large groups on the buses in which they arrive.
Campus tours are conducted Monday through Thursday at 10:00am AND 2:00pm.
NOTICE: Summer Campus Tours will be conducted at 10:00 am ONLY (Monday through Thursday).
Saturday tours are conducted once a month, by appointment only. Only confirmed requests will be accommodated. Saturday tours are at 10:00 am only, unless noted otherwise.
- Tours are not offered on Sundays, during holidays, during registration periods, during reading periods, during final exam week, or when the campus is closed for breaks.
- All scheduled tours are conducted, rain or shine.
- Visitors should meet for the tour at Grambling Hall (Bldg #18) – Admissions Office.
- Our tour guides are student volunteers; therefore, we require a 24-hour advance notice of any tour cancellation.
- Dining is not part of our campus tour; however, on-campus dining is available. Large groups must make pre-arrangements with our dining hall. Other eateries are within walking distance of the campus.
- Visitors with disabilities, or those who need special accommodations should specify on the Campus Tour Reservation Form.
- A cell phone number of the contact person is required on the Campus Tour Request Form.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the place Where Everybody is Somebody!
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
403 Main Street – Box 4200
Grambling, Louisiana 71245
1-888-863-3655 (toll free)