403 Main St
Grambling, LA 71245
Proctored Online Test
March 13 – 16 & 20 – 22, 2017
Nursing Building, Rm. 119
Requirements before sitting for exam:
• Have registered in GET 300 via the Registrars Office
• Scheduled to take the exam by logging on BANNER WEB
STEPS for BANNER WEB Registration:
• Log on to Banner Web
• Click: Students, Testing Center Link, Registration
• Complete Registration Form; scroll down to bottom
• Choose day/time to take exam
• Get registration confirmation for your records
Procedures for making up missed exam:
• If you miss your test date/time and space is available, you may test any time during the above test dates on a “first-come first-serve” basis as a “standby” Mon – Thurs at 8:30a.m. or 1:00p.m.
No Friday Testing
• Students are not allowed to register through BANNER more than once.
Bring the following items:
• A current valid official photo ID
(i.e. GSU ID, Military ID, Passport, State Issued ID, Driver’s License)
• Optional: 4 function non-graphing calculator
Electronic devices (cellphones & watch phones not limited to) must be turned off and put out of sight until after you leave out of the testing site. Personal belongings should be placed under your desk. No wearing head gear (males and females) during the exam unless for religious purposes, and no food and beverages are allowed in testing site(s).
You will be dismissed from the site(s) if there are any infractions.
This is a self-directed exam.