GAP Fund Application
- Student must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Student must exhaust ALL federal financial aid options before being considered for GAP funds. (Subsidized Loans, Unsubsidized Loans, Plus Loans,
- Student may not receive a refund from GAP funds.
- If a student is awarded GAP funds and then receives additional funding from a different source after the GAP funds are posted, the GAP funds may be canceled if the additional award creates a credit balance (refund)
- The maximum GAP award will be $800 (based on availability of funds)