"ALL IN" University Giving Campaign
Did you forget to turn in your pledge card for the “ALL IN” University Campaign?
If not, you are in luck the campaign has been extended until Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Download your pledge card today and join the “ALL IN” Campaign!
The “ALL IN” 2015- 2016 University Giving Campaign is the annual fundraising effort that offers Grambling State University employees the opportunity to show their financial support of the University, and help secure its future. A contribution to the University Giving Campaign is one of the most significant ways to support the University.
The funds raised provide a crucial bridge between the university’s tuition revenue and the actual expenses of operating the University.When you invest in Grambling State University’s “ALL IN©” University Giving Campaign, your donation has an immediate impact. These funds can be utilized to meet immediate needs, including, but not limited to:
- Student Scholarships
- Student Financial Assistance
- Faculty Training and Development
- Purchase of Equipment/Technology Enhancement
- Infrastructure Improvement
We also encourage unrestricted giving. Unrestricted gifts are the most important gifts to GSU; they give the university the ultimate flexibility — the ability to seize opportunities and address unforeseen challenges as they arise.
Other advantages of unrestricted giving are:
- Enables the University to avoid deferred maintenance on older buildings
- Protects the University budget from the fluctuations in the economy
- Seeds programs and research in new areas of importance to the global world of work
- Brings practitioners and dignitaries into the classroom as guest speakers
- Offsets decreasing funding from the state’s budget
Giving Levels & Incentives
|University Supporter||$25 - $99|
|University Team Player||$100 - $249|
|University Team Captain||$250 - $499|
$500 - $999
|University Champion||$1000 - $1999|
|University MVP||$2000 - $4999|
|University President’s Hall of Fame||$5000+|
All departments that reach 100% participation will receive a Friday off and an extra Jeans Day for a month!!!!!
Congratulations to the President’s Office, the Division of Advancement, Research & Economic Development, and Provost Office for achieving 100% Participation.
Are you ALL IN???
Download your Pledge Card today and join the Campaign!