Rising Junior Examination
For FALL 2012
Pending Graduating Seniors “ONLY”
DECEMBER 10, 2012
Charles P. Adams, Rm. 322
At 8:30 am
Requirements before sitting for exam:
- Have registered in GET 300 via the Registrars Office
- No student will be allowed to test if GET 300 does not appear on his her schedule. No exceptions will be made.
- Students should go to the instructor of record, Dr. Wynn to complete an add form.
Bring the following items:
- A current valid official photo ID (Mandatory requirement)
(ie. GSU ID, Military ID, Passport, State Issued ID, Driver’s License)
- Optional: 4 function non-graphing calculator
Absolutely no cell phones/electronic devices, reading materials, book bags, head gear (males and females), purses, food and beverages allowed in testing sites. You will be dismissed from the site(s) if there are any infractions.
You are responsible for securing a place for your belongings prior to arriving in the testing center.
This is a self-directed exam.
The RJE is a mandatory graduation requirement.
All students are required to sit for the exam one time.
For more information contact:
Center for Academic Assessment
Rm. 318, Charles P. Adams