Rising Junior Examination
Proctored Online Test Dates have been extended April 22-23, 2013
Charles P. Adams, Rm. 322
@ 8:30am and 1:00pm
For first time takers and standbys
Requirements before sitting for exam:
- Have registered in GET 300 via the Registrars Office
- Scheduled to take the exam by logging on BANNER WEB
- You are responsible for securing a place for your belongings prior to arriving in the testing center.
STEPS for BANNER WEB Registration:
- Log on to Banner Web
- Click: Students, Testing Center Link, Registration
- Complete Registration Form; scroll down to bottom
- Choose day/time to take exam
- Students are not allowed to register through BANNER more than once. If you miss your test date/time, you may test on a “first come first serve” basis as a “standby” at 8:30a.m. or 1:00p.m.
- Make sure you get registration confirmation
Bring the following items:
- A current valid official photo ID (ie. GSU ID, Military ID, Passport, State Issued ID, Driver’s License)
- Optional: 4 function non-graphing calculator
Absolutely no cell phones/electronic devices, reading materials, book bags, wearing head gear (males and females), large purses, food and beverages allowed in testing sites. You will be dismissed from the site(s) if there are any infractions.
This is a self-directed exam.
The RJE is a mandatory graduation requirement.
All students are required to sit for the exam one time.
For more information contact:
Center for Academic Assessment
Rm. 318, Charles P. Adams