GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY
Proctored Online Test
March 19 – April 24, 2014
8:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
Charles P. Adams, Rm. 322
Requirements before sitting for exam:
- Registered in course GET 300 via the Registrar’s Office
- Scheduled date/time to take the exam by logging on BANNER WEB
Steps for BANNER WEB Registration:
- Log on to Banner Web
- Click: Students, Testing Center Link, Registration
- Complete Registration Form; scroll down to bottom
- Choose day/time to take exam
- Get registration confirmation for your records
Procedure for making up missed exam:
- You may take the exam on a “first-come” basis at 8:30a.m. or 1:00p.m if you missed your scheduled date/time, contingent on space availability
- You can register only once for the exam on Banner Web
Bring the following items:
- Current official photo ID (ie. GSU ID, Military ID, Passport, State Issued ID, Driver’s License)
- Two (2) Pencils
- Optional: 4 function non-graphing calculator
Cell phones/electronic devices must be turned off until after testing concludes. Personal belongings should be placed under your desk. No wearing head gear (males and females) during the exam unless for religious purposes, and no food and beverages allowed in testing sites. You will be dismissed from the site(s) if there are any infractions. This is a self-directed exam.
The RJE is a mandatory graduation requirement.
All students are required to sit for the exam one time.
For more information contact:
Ms. Francheska Jones, Director of Academic Assessment
Long-Jones Hall, Room 241