« Back to Events
2014 Summer High Ability Program
Summer High Ability Program
Application packet deadline has been extended until June 1, 2014.
June 30 – August 1, 2014
Get an Early Start on your College Career!
- Earn up to six college credit hours
- Experience College Life
- Join a League of Disninguished Scholars
- Cost of Participation – $200.00
- Must be a high school junior (rising senior)
- Must have an ACT score of 20 or higher
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must submit an official transcript of a least four and one half semesters
- Must complete an essay: Describe your career goals (150 words or less)
View our web site for application and other details, You can contact us at (318) 274-6141/6238.
www.gram.edu/offices/administration/provost/academic support/high ability/
Click here for 2014 High Ability Fact Sheet
Click here for PDF.