How to Add Gflex

Tuition Account Transfer
If your tuition account has a credit balance you may transfer funds from your tuition account to your Gflex account. You may visit Student Accounts Services for details.

To finalize your request for Gflex, students must submit a completed Gflex voucher signed by a student accounts representative to the Tiger1 Card Office. Students must have their Tiger1 Card for identification.

Tuition Account Transfer is only available during the time of registration.

Cash, Check, and Credit Card Deposits
Cash, Check, and Credit Card deposits may be made at the Cashier’s Window in Long-Jones Hall Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.

To finalize your cash, check, or credit card deposit you must submit your purchase receipt to the Tiger1 Card Office.

PHiL (Payment Headquarters in Location)
Cash deposits may also be made at any on campus PHiL (Payment Headquarters in Location), located in the campus mailroom and library.

You cannot withdraw cash from your Gflex account; additionally off campus merchants do not offer cash back.

Any Gflex funding you do not spend by the end of the semester; will carry over to the next semester. Graduating students or students that withdraw forfeit any leftover Gflex funding.