Moodle Web Enhanced Request Form
|Please click here to complete form online (*Intranet users only)|
Moodle course shells are created upon request from the course instructor each semester. Usage of these course environments requires clearance from the GSU Distance Learning Program. The following course management policies apply:
- Web enhanced courses will be created approximately one month before the beginning of the term.
- Online courses will be created one semester prior to the course start date.
- Students will be moved to courses approximately one week before the
beginning of the
semester. It is the responsibility of the instructor to notify the DLP of any course
assignment changes after that date.
- The DLP, along with assistance from the instructor, bears primary responsibility
orientation and training of students on the use of Moodle.
- Unless otherwise notified, DLP staff will remove courses from the system
after the end of the semester.
- It is the instructor's responsibility to create an archive file for
any course material that
they wish to re-use in a later course. See: Archiving Courses for details.
Use the following form to request a setup for a special course or for use by a noninstructional group (enter group name in the course title field). You can also use this form to submit any special requests associated with a regular course. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). If you have any questions about this form please send an email message to email@example.com. For a summary of the features of Moodle and the GSU policies governing the use of Moodle at GSU, consult the Guide for Faculty (pending).
Special note on course cartridges: Many textbook publishers are now providing plug-in cartridges for Moodle. If you have been in touch with the publisher about the use of a course cartridge and know the cartridge number, enter it in the space provided below. If you need assistance in acquiring or installing the cartridge, enter "help needed" in that field and a DLP staff member will be in touch to help work out the details.