Office of Service Learning & Continuing Education

Office of Service Learning & Continuing Education

Documents, Forms, and Resources

Register for Continuing Education Courses and Camps

Three ways to register

  • Come by the Office of Continuing Education (Jacob T. Stewart, Room 222) on campus.
  • Call Office of Continuing Education at 318-274-2553 or 318-274-2118
  • Complete the Continuing Education registration form and send it to our mailing address (Grambling State University, Office of Continuing Education, GSU Box 4222, Grambling, LA 71245) or FAX it to 318-274-6037.

To make payments please go to the Cashier’s Office located on the first floor of the Long-Jones Hall or call the Cashier’s Office at 318- 274-2671 / 318-274-2285

Methods of payment acceptable: cash, money order, check, or credit cards. Cashier’s window hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.