Grambling State University maintains a varied program of employee benefits allowing you to select a level of protection and security best suited to your personal situation. This web site provides an overview of GSU’s various employee benefit plans. To help you stay informed about these plans, the University will – in addition to this web site – continue to use other methods of communication such as memoranda, meetings, and newsletter articles.
Although the University hopes to offer participation in these plans indefinitely, it has the right to amend or terminate any benefits plan.
Each document described on this web site is governed by a legal document called the plan document. The University has taken care to accurately present the information contained in each plan document in a way that is easily understood.
Department of Human Resources
GSU Box 4261
Long-Jones Hall Room 151
Grambling State University
Grambling, Louisiana 71245
Phone: (318) 274-2237
Fax: (318) 274-3876
Paula Woodfork White, Coordinator of Employee Benefits
Monica Bradley, Associate Vice President
GSU IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/ACCESS UNIVERSITY
- NEW! 2013 Annual Enrollment Benefits Presentation (PDF)
- Employee Benefits Hub (Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability, and Medical Plans)
- Notification Requirements for Benefits
- Louisiana State Employer’s Retirement System (LASERS)
- TRSL & ORP Retirement Plans
- Social Security & Retirement Benefits
- Tax-Deferred Supplemental Retirement Account
- Social Security/Medicare Act 218 information