Graduate Courses open to Undergraduate Seniors
Students classified as seniors who have outstanding records of academic achievement may be allowed to register for graduate courses if they meet the following criteria:
- A grade point average of 3.20 or higher
- Need thirty or less credit hours to complete baccalaureate degree requirements.
A student who meets the criteria and desires to take graduate courses must also obtain the following approvals:
- Dean of the College for the student’s major
- Dean of the School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Department Head for the student’s major
- The student’s academic advisor.
Students may earn no more than 12 graduate credit hours while completing baccalaureate degree requirements. While taking graduate courses the student’s semester GPA must be above 3.00. If the student’s semester GPA falls below 3.00, the student will not be allowed to enroll in additional graduate courses.