Documents, Forms and Reports
Police Forms & Documents
- Emergency Operations Plan
- GSU Parking Pamphlet/Brochure
- Campus Parking Map
- Parking Permit Vehicle Registration Form
- Parking Violation/Ticket Appeal Form
- Crime Prevention Notice
- 2017 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2016 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2015 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2014 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2013 Annual Security Report
- 2012 Annual Security Report
- 2011 Annual Security Report
The Records Department is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., excluding holidays. To receive a copy of a releasable* report the following is required:
- Request a copy by calling 274-3218
- Fax @ (318) 274-3830
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Fill out a request form here, or in the complaint/communications office of the Police Department.
- Send printed requests by campus fax, email or U.S. Mail address to:
GSU Police Department / Report Request
P.O. Box. 117
Grambling, LA. 71245
- List the name of the complainant filing the report and the date the report was filed.
- Copies of reports are available at the GSU Police Department (corner of Founder & King street) during business hours, mailed, or faxed. Please furnish a telephone number for notification when you may pick up the report.
- There is a minimum processing period of approximately five (5) business days, on all requests.
- The fee for reports are $5.00. All payments should be made at the cashier window in the accounting office in Long Jones Hall.