Dance Minor Degree
The mission of the Dance Minor Degree in the Department of Speech and Theater is to provide an opportunity for all dancers to enhance their teaching, training and performance experiences.
In pursuance of the mission, the Department of Speech and Theater’s Dance Minor provides the following objectives:
- Create an understanding of and demonstrate the importance of the body’s alignment and how it applies to Dance.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop skills in all Dance forms.
- To provide knowledge for choreographing a dance by creating original works and directing all aspects of the production.
- Dance Minor Curriculum
- Dance Minor Performance Justification
- Dance Minor Requirements & Course Descriptions (PDF)