Grambling State University Web Logo Grambling State University Print Logo Grambling State University Web Logo



How to Add Gflex

Tuition Account Transfer
If your tuition account has a credit balance you may transfer funds from your tuition account to your G-Flex account. The funds you choose to transfer will be debited from the credit balance on your tuition account. Click on the link below "Steps to request G-Flex on Banner Web" to get step-by-step directions to request a transfer to your G-Flex account.

Tuition Account Transfer is only available for a short-time beginning at the time of registration.

Debit/Credit Card Deposits
Deposits may be made to Tiger 1 Card safely and securely online. Choose "Account Management & Guest Deposit", then follow instructions to log in then complete deposit.

PHiL (Payment Headquarters in Location)
Balance inquiries may be made at any on campus PHiL (Payment Headquarters in Location), located in the campus mailroom and library.

You cannot withdraw cash from your Gflex account; additionally off campus merchants do not offer cash back.

Any Gflex funding you do not spend by the end of the semester; will carry over to the next semester. Funds will be available until completely used by the student.