CAREER CLOTHES CLOSET
The Career Clothes Closet is to help students who need professional attire for interviews/Career Fairs. These items are donated by the community. Some students do not have the funds to get, as well as, maintain required clothing for interviewing. Therefore, we provide this service. These clothes are new or gently used clothing. Students do not have to return the clothing.
- Bring a current GSU ID and complete an application form. (See Attachment)
- Prepare or update resume with their Career Counselor
- Become a member of Career Services
- Schedule a mock interview with their counselor.
- Attend a personal or public session.
- Must have a Tiger Works Account
These items must be completed prior to any clothes being released.
- All Professional clothing – Males/Females – suits, dresses, slacks, sports jackets, shirts, ties, shoes, jewelry. Please clean and place on hanger prior to donating.
Office of Career Services
Suite 130, Jacob T. Stewart
GSU Box 4264
Grambling, LA 71245
YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION!!