Grambling State University’s Office of Career Services strives to enhance the overall educational experience of its students by assisting with educating the “total” student. This includes Personal and Professional development. It is the Center’s goal to give many professional experiences that will mimic those found in everyday life. Our programs will provide services that will create opportunities for employers, students, faculty, and staff of our University to engage in partnerships that will meet the needs of an ever-changing society.
- Career Counseling/Links
- Jobs/Employer Information
- Career Assessment
- Resume/Letter Builder
- Interview(Virtual, Personal, Mock)
- Informational Sessions
- Company sessions
- Personal and Professional Development
- Back2Basic Series
- Selfie: More About Knowing Self
- The ME in ResuME
- Methods for Securing an Internship
- Graduate School Requirements
- Majors and What They Pay
- Develop a Career Counseling Club called Back2Bascis which is designed to connect to high school students and enhance their participation in Career Services.
Office of Career Services
JTS, Ste. 130
403 Main Street/GSU Box 4264
Monday-Thursday-7:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Friday-7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION!!