Registration Process for Career Services:
Each Student that enters GSU will be asked to register with Career Services. The procedure is as follows:
During FYE classes, freshmen students will be assessed and given a list of services
provided. Any and all information found during assessment will be shared with
- Focus Two (2) Assessment
- Complete forms for hard file.
- Registrar for a Tiger Works Account
- Follow all policy as it pertains to GSU Students.(See policy below)
- All students awarded work study will have to register with career service and create a Tiger Works account in order for your work study documents to be processed.
Career Services (CS) Policy for GSU Students:
- Registrar with CS during first semester of college.
- Students are required to attend two (2) Professional Development sessions per semester.
- Meet with Career Counselor to complete hard file.
- Enroll in Career Course for class level.(freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior)
- Prior to graduation student is required to have attended 16 Professional Development sessions.
- Attend at least two (2) job fairs prior to junior year
- Prior to participating in interviews, students must have completed at least three (3) Professional Development sessions, coupled with a mock interview session with CS Staff.
YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION!!