Take A Campus Tour
Campus Tour Overview
Visit and explore Grambling State University. Campus tours for prospective students, their families, and groups are offered throughout the year. Reservations are required for all tours. Campus tours are led by extremely knowledgeable volunteer student tour guides who follow a carefully choreographed route designed to highlight key areas of the campus. The tour guides provide historical information on campus buildings and facilities. Our guests will have an opportunity to tour key areas of the campus that include the new residence halls, our new state-of-the-art Assembly Center, the University bookstore, the food court (which houses vendors like Burger King and Starbucks), the Eddie G. Robinson Museum, and other facilities at the university.
NOTE: The Eddie G. Robinson Museum will be closed Sundays & Mondays!
- Our walking tour takes about two (2) hours, and requires comfortable walking shoes. Riding tours are done for large groups on the buses in which they arrive.
- Tours are conducted:
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:00am and 12:00pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11am and 1pm
- Fridays 9am and 10am
- Saturday tours are conducted once per month at 10:00am on:
- May 26
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- Tours will be held on September 22nd for High School Day only. You may register for High School Day by visiting www.gram.edu/highschoolday/. For questions or assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Tours are not offered on Sundays, during holidays, during registration periods, during reading periods, during final exam week, or when the campus is closed for breaks.
- All scheduled tours are conducted, rain or shine.
- Visitors should meet for the tour at Grambling Hall (Bldg #18) – Admissions Office.
- Our tour guides are student volunteers; therefore, we require a 24-hour advance notice of any tour cancellation.
- Dining is not part of our campus tour; however, on-campus dining is available. Large groups must make pre-arrangements with our dining hall. Other eateries are within walking distance of the campus.
- Visitors with disabilities, or those who need special accommodations should specify on the Campus Tour Reservation Form.
- A cell phone number of the contact person is required on the Campus Tour Request Form.
Note: Due to registration activities, campus tours are not available May 10 – May 24, 2018 and July 26 – August 6, 2018.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the place Where Everybody is Somebody!
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
403 Main Street – Box 4200
Grambling, Louisiana 71245
1-888-863-3655 (toll free)