Dual Enrollment/Early Start
The Dual Enrollment/Early Start program gives high school students a chance to earn college credit while still working towards their high school diploma. Students in the Early Start Program often register for courses such as: Biology 113, Principles of Biology; Biology 114, Principles of Biology II; English 101, English Composition I; English 102, English Composition II.
- Louisiana Department of Education has announced the use of Louisiana Connect, an online application process, for high school students participating in dual enrollment/Early Start for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- July 25, 2012- eligible students will be able to apply for dual enrollment course work for FALL 2012, via the Louisiana Connect web portal.
- Students will need to apply via Louisiana Connect to be considered for state funding.
- ONLY students enrolled in an English, Math, Science, or Social Studies course will be eligible to receive state funding.
- Louisiana Connect: http://www.connectionsacademy.com/louisiana-online-school
Office of Admissions
403 Main Street – Box 4200
Grambling, LA 71245
888-863-3655 (Toll Free)