Policy Consultation & Approval Committee
The members of the Policy Committee coordinate the policy review and approval process
for the University. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Solicit recommendations from the University community for policies that may need review
- Establish priorities among the policies that are recommended for review;
- Issue a public list of policies that will be reviewed or developed during the academic
- Coordinate the work of the individuals who develop policy drafts;
- Ensure a broad-based and comprehensive review of the policy drafts.