Important Documents to Bring:
In order to make your transition to Grambling State University as smooth as possible, make sure you have important documents on file in the Admissions and Financial Aid Office. Also, please bring copies of documents and forms when you come to campus. These important documents are listed below.
- State I.D. or Driver’s License
- Immunizations forms /Shot Records
- Make sure your final High School Transcript and ACT or SAT scores are on file in the Admissions office. *Please note, if you are not a Louisiana high school graduate, your final official transcript must be mailed from your school to the University address below. (Transcript must display student’s graduation date.)
Official Transcript must be mailed to:
GSU Office of Admissions
403 Main Street – Box 4200
Grambling, LA 71245
888-863-3655 (Toll Free)
- Be sure your FASFA has been completed. Student may need their Parent’s 2015 tax transcript.
- Application for on-campus housing, $50 application fee and $150 housing deposit fee.