The President's Student Leadership Initiative (SLI) for First-Year Freshman
A Leadership Development Program
Targeting First-Year Freshman Students
Building Leadership Skills, Improving Retention, Persistence and Successful Graduation
- Improves Study Skills and Personal Development
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Receive Necessary Preparation for a Successful College and Professional Career, and much more!
- Must be a full-time freshman or a student with demonstrated Leadership skills.
- Have a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate civic & community involvement.
- Must participate in bi-weekly SLI activities
The Seven  C's of the
Social Change Model of
The application closing date is TBA
Mrs. Beverly Hill-Hercules, Executive Director
Title III Programs
School of Nursing, Bldg. Room 223
Grambling State University
318-274-6195 or 318-274-3755
Space is limited.