Foreign Languages Department
The mission of the Department of Foreign Languages is:
- To provide academically sound and viable education that will professionally
prepare students for numerous opportunities and careers in foreign languages.
- To prepare students to pursue graduate and professional study and research
in foreign languages.
- To enhance students’ marketability not only in foreign languages,
but in other disciplines as well.
- To improve their proficiency in the four basic skills: reading, writing,
listening, and speaking in order to pursue a career that involves languages.
- To expand their knowledge and better understanding of other cultures,
and to provide for authentic communication for professional and economic
purposes in the target countries.
Chair of the Department:
Location: Woodson Hall - Room 226
Phone: (318) 274-2368
Fax: (318) 274-3344
P.O. Box 4235
Grambling, LA 71245