Teleworking Information & Resources
All telework employees are required to adhere to the guidelines of their agreements. Please ensure that you stay connected and communicate regularly with your supervisors and teams.
Telework Safety Tips
It is extremely important that you continue to remain security conscious even while working remotely.
- DO NOT Share data outside of university sanctioned collaboration tools
- DO NOT Overshare – ask yourself does this data really need to be shared
- DO NOT Store personally identifiable information (PII) data on mobile devices
- DO NOT Visit websites unrelated to your specific job function
- DO Remain alert and exercise caution with all emails, links, and websites
- DO Think BEFORE you click
- DO Adhere to all FERPA and university guidelines, policies, and procedures
- DO Contact the IT helpdesk for technical assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 318-274-2623
Communications Tips – Stay Connected
- Check email frequently
- Check voicemail frequently
- Check VM by phone: Call 318-274-6699 and follow the prompts.
- Check VM via email: Voicemails are being delivered via email for most users. Our team is still setting up users. Contact email@example.com after Friday, March 27 if you are not setup yet.
- Use Teams to call or chat with team members
- Follow your team channels for departmental updates
- Check the Telework tab in Teams for campus-wide telework assignments
All teams have been scheduled for Teams training.
- Attend your designated training session
- Review the Teams Quickstart Guide
- Watch for the “Teams Challenge” messages – coming soon
LEO Training Requirements
All employees are required to complete annual LEO training. Required courses include:
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Code of Ethics for Public Servants
- CPTP Preventing Sexual Harassment
- CPTP Preventing Violence in the Work Place for Non-Supervisors
- Defensive Driving
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace for Supervisors
- CPTP Preventing Sexual Harassment for Supervisors
Performance Achievement Plans
- All supervisors are required to enter performance plans for employees.
- Monitor email for due dates and instructions.
For technical support, please contact the IT helpdesk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (318-274-2623). For email requests, please provide appropriate contact information for follow-up.
- Teams Quickstart Guide
- University Documents & Forms
- ITC Forms
- Docusign Forms
- Performance Achievement System (PAS) Portal