Registrar's Office

Credit for Military Service

Veterans with at least one year military service may be allowed a maximum of six semester hours credit in health and physical education, in accordance with the recommendations of the commission on Accreditation of Service Experiences. Veterans should submit official copies of service records to the Registrar's Office during the first semester of attendance.

Credit will be allowed for college-level courses completed by correspondence and/or group study through the United States Armed Forces Institute. Official copies of these credits should be submitted to the Office of Admissions/Recruitment when the application for admission is sent.