Welcome to Student Accounts
The Office of Student Accounts is committed to providing outstanding customer service to our students, faculty, staff, external partners and other entities. We endeavor to provide this service with a sense of integrity, professionalism and a pleasant personality. We are dedicated to effective communication, efficient consultation, and quality reporting,
The Office of Student Accounts is responsible for the timely dissemination of accurate information relating to students' financial accounts at Grambling State University. We interact with students, parents, guardians, faculty, staff, administrators and outside agencies.
The Office of Student Accounts is responsible for the invoicing and collection of tuition, fees, room, board and other related charges in a manner consistent with the policies and procedures set forth by Grambling State University, and other governing bodies.
The Office of Student Accounts:
- Responds to inquiries and/or questions about charges and credits on students’ accounts (which appear on the Students’ Account Statement)
- Receives and post payments and other credits
- Processes credit balance refunds
- Processes miscellaneous charges and holds (accounts requiring attention)
- Generates, distributes, and emails the monthly Student Account Statement
|Address||Grambling State University
Office of Student Accounts
P.O. Box 25
Grambling, LA 71245
|Physical Address||403 Main Street
|Fax||(318) 274-2302 or (318) 274-3115|
|Business Hours||Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Office of Student Accounts Staff Directory
|Employee Name||Title||Email Address|
|Breanna James||Assistant Bursaremail@example.com|
|Kemmerly Holyfield||Student Accounts Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prenna Jackson||Student Account Representativeemail@example.com|
Request to Communicate with a Representative
News & Info:
- Annual Solicitation for 1098T SSN - YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM EDUCATIONAL TAX CREDITS FOR TAX YEAR 2020!
- Spring 2021 Refund Schedule
- Fall 2020 Refund Schedule
- Financial Responsibility Policy
- How to update the student mailing address on Banner Web
- Nelnet Payment Plan 2020 (Presentation - Powerpoint, PDF)
- Summer 2020 Student Fees & Financial Information Brochure