The Department of Kinesiology, Sport and Leisure Studies (KSLS) is located in the Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center on the Lower Level in Suite 148. Administrative offices located in Suite 148 include the: Department Head (Room 154); Kinesiology Coordinator (Room 152); Leisure Studies Coordinator (Room 153); KSLS Workrooms (149 and 151); File Room (Room 150); and the KSLS Conference Room (155).
Additionally, the KSLS Exercise Physiology Laboratory is located in Room 175. KSLS faculty offices are located in the Faculty Corridor (Rooms 173A-173S) on the East Wing Hallway. The KSLS Equipment Storeroom is located in Room 158. Rooms 165-169 are equipped with SmartBoards, White Boards, and Wi-Fi are also located along the East Wing Hallway all on the Lower Level in the Assembly Center.
Physical Education activity courses are conducted through a cooperative agreement with the Departments of Athletics and the Intramural-Recreational Sport in the following facilities:
- Multipurpose Field (FCHA Center-West)
- Multipurpose Field (Stadium Support Facility)
- Multipurpose Field (Memorial Stadium)
- Multipurpose Field (East)
- Intramural-Recreational Sports Facility
- Tennis Courts – East
- Tennis Courts – West
- Outdoor Fitness & Nature Trail
- Men’s Memorial Gymnasium – Classrooms & Gymnasium)
- Memorial Track & Field
- Charles P. Adams Park & Pavilion
- FCHA Center Dance Studio (Room 163)
- Eddie G. Robinson, Sr. Stadium
- RWE Jones Park/Wilbert Ellis Field
- Stadium Support Facility – Conference & Weight Room
- Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center – Weight Room
- Academic Enhancement Resource Center – Computer Laboratory
Per the collaborative agreement, the KSLS Department has priority access for Physical Education Activity and/or related laboratory course instruction during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Monday – Thursday and 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Fridays in the fall and spring semesters. In the Summer Sessions, the hours are 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. on Monday – Thursday. Exceptions to this agreement include pre-scheduled athletic, intramural, or University-related events.