Grambling State University Web Logo Grambling State University Print Logo Grambling State University Web Logo



Registrar's Office

Dropping Courses

For courses dropped within the time limit specified in the University calendar, the student receives the grade of “W.” It is the responsibility of the student to complete a Drop/Add Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar after receiving approval from the appropriate academic advisor. A student who drops all courses must also withdraw from the University.

Additional Information: