INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTER
The Information Technology Center (ITC) provides innovative, contemporary, and accessible
technology by managing information technology solutions based on the need of the university
constituents and student-centered learning community. The ITC works collaboratively
with the campus community to provide technology support to enhance the learning experience
of the university.
The Information Technology Center is located in Jacob T. Stewart building, Room 139
on the campus of Grambling State University.
The center is located on the first floor room 139 and is comprised of seven supportive
units that provide technological service to academic, administrative and student service
departments’ campus wide.
- Administrative Computing: support the ERP system (Ellucian Banner) and all of the administrative computing
- Information Technology Training Center: provides training support for all faculty, staff, and administrators on a variety
of software applications as well as training on the ERP system.
- Network Services: provide support to the entire university supporting desktop applications, networking
administration, campus infrastructure, CATV support and wireless applications.
- Telecommunication: provides support of over 3500 phone extensions that include attendant support and
a sophisticated cable infrastructure for the entire university.
- Computing Services: provide support of the major production systems and daily operation necessary to
ensure reliable and stable services to all constituents both on and off-campus within
- Student Technology Center: a support unit funded and managed by students providing state-of-the art information
technology resources to the entire student body.
- Web Administration: responsible for the daily management and development of the university’s website
Information Technology Center
Jacob T. Stewart Room 139
100 Robinson Street
Post Office Box 4220
Grambling State University
Grambling, LA 71245