Registrar's Office

Correspondence and Extension Courses

Grambling State University does not offer correspondence work, but will accept a maximum of 30 semester hours of correspondence or extension credit from accredited institutions that offer such work. Any student who plans to take any work elsewhere must obtain written approval from his/her academic dean, a copy of which should be filed in the Registrar’s Office.