NCATE Welcome Message
Welcome to Grambling State University’s College of Education! We are catalysts for change: producing knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate educators and other school professionals.
Since the last NCATE site visit in 2010, our faculty and educator preparation programs continue to produce well-prepared teachers and educational leaders who are facilitators of learning, masters of subject matter content, and enhancers and nurturers of affective behaviors. We continue to have extensive field/clinical experience opportunities for candidates, so that they can receive real-world experience during the preparation process. Also, our educator preparation programs still have a dedicated, productive faculty who model the professoriate’s world of teaching, research and service.
We are at the dawn of a new era where institutional transition affords us an opportunity to re-examine and revise operational procedures, policies and practices with the intended outcome of efficacy and efficiency. Again, welcome to the College of Education and Grambling State University, “Where Everybody is Somebody.”
Dean, College of Education
Updates and Additional Information/Documents
- College of Educational, Professional, and Graduate Studies Organizational Chart
- Assessment Pass Rates 2014-15 - Alternative
- Assessment Pass Rates 2014-15 - Traditional
- Assessment Pass Rates 2013-2014 - Alternate
- Assessment Pass Rates 2013-2014 - Traditional
- Pass Rate Report for 2011-2012
- Pass Rate Report for 2012-2013
- TaskStream Exhibit Room
- NCATE Addendum Report