All student email accounts are automatically setup for students.
All employees and other accounts (including externals) are created manually by IT.
Student accounts are created automatically upon enrolled status.
- How do I access my student email account?
Login to Banner Web
Click on Email Account Information
Employee accounts are created upon the request of the employee by completing the Email Request Form and attaining proper signatures.
Departmental or service (programs, projects, services, etc.) accounts are created by completing the Email Request Form and attaining proper signatures.
- Departmental or service accounts require the Director, Dean, Chair, or similar figure, in charge of the requesting unit approval. The request should include:
- How the email address should read; for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information for the account manager; the account manager is the person that will be in charge of making account decisions.
- Short description/purpose for the account.
Instructions to setup GSU Email on Cell Phones