Information Technology Training Center
The Information Technology Training Center (ITTC) is located in Jacob T. Stewart, Room 139. The following services are available:
Computer Training Workshops
- Instructor-Led Workshops are traditional classroom training sessions conducted in the Information Technology Training Center. Training can include lecture, hands-on and task-oriented learning.
- Individualized Workshops provide an opportunity for faculty and staff to receive training by meeting with a trainer in an exclusive workshop setting. This option may be used whenever faculty or staff cannot reasonably attend a scheduled workshop. If a workshop is offered within a reasonable timeframe, individualized instruction may not be available.
- Customized Training is offered to departments at our site. If your department can benefit from our training (either customized or standard), please email the IT HelpDesk at email@example.com.
- Online Training is available to GSU employees. For more information Click the following:
- 20 Dell Desktop Computers
- 1 SMART Technology Smart Board
- 1 Printer
- Smart Podium
- DVD Player
- Smarttechnology Elmo
Reserve Training Lab
The Information Technology Training Center may be reserved for customized training. To reserve the lab, contact the HelpDesk.