Registration Resources and Reminders
Candidates for graduation may submit applications for graduation and submit to the perspective office based on the schedule below:
|Graduation Term||Due in Academic Dept.||Due in Provost’s Office||Due in Registrar’s Office|
|2016 Fall||August 8, 2016||September 9, 2016|
|2017 Spring||October 14, 2016||December 2, 2016||January 13, 2017|
|2017 Summer||April 21, 2017||May 26, 2017||June 16, 2017|
|2017 Fall||April 21, 2017||June 9, 2017||September 8, 2017|
Classes will be cancelled in the system for students who have not paid fees. A new class schedule from AVAILABLE classes must be entered for late registration.
- CLASS SCHEDULE (click here)
- CLASS SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS (Drops and Adds) ~ Students should select courses carefully and check their printout of courses immediately. Once a student’s registration has been validated (paid fees), the student can continue to make adjustments to his/her schedule of classes up to the last day of registration.
- BANNER WEB (click here)
- After registration ends, students should go to their advisors to get a drop/add form to make class adjustments. An approved form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before the change is official. The student will be given a copy of the form and should maintain it for his/her records. Classes cannot be added after the end of registration.
- All students with vehicles must purchase an auto decal from the University Police Station.
- Obtain mailbox and key in the Favrot Student Union. The fee is $15.00 [Fall and Spring Semesters]. To replace a lost key a fee of $10.00 will be assessed.
- Purchase books and supplies at the University Bookstore, Favrot Student Union.
- ANY student who has a validated fee sheet should be listed on the class roll. No student will be allowed to remain in class if his/her name is not on the permanent roll.
- If you enroll in a course and never attend class, you will receive a failing grade unless you officially withdraw from the course on or before the deadline for course withdrawals. DO NOT ASSUME YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM A COURSE IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND. As a safeguard, you should always drop any unwanted courses immediately.
- Classes will be cancelled in the system for students who have not paid
fees. A new class schedule from AVAILABLE classes must be entered for
2016 Summer Session I ($100), May 24, 2016
2016 Summer Session II ($100), June 28, 2016
2016 Fall ($100.00), August 19, 2016
2017 Spring ($100.00), January 8, 2017
2017 Summer Session I, May 23, 2017
2017 Summer Session II ($100), August 21, 2015, June 27, 2017
THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER OR ADD CLASSES
- 2016 Fall-August 26, 2016
- 2017 Spring –January 13, 2017
- 2017 Summer Session I-May 25, 2017
- 2017 Summer Session II-June 29, 2017
Steps To View Grades on Banner Web:
- Go to www.gram.edu
- Click Current Students and GSU Banner Web
- Click “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your User ID ("G" number)
- Enter your PIN (date of birth until changed - must use 6 digits)
- Select the Student & Financial Aid Menu
- Select Student Records
- Select Final Grades
- You may view grades and print them as often as you like!