Registration Resources and Reminders
- CLASS SCHEDULE (click here)
- CLASS SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS (Drops and Adds) ~ Students should select courses carefully and check their printout of courses immediately. Once a student’s registration has been validated (paid fees), the student can continue to make adjustments to his/her schedule of classes up to the last day of registration.
- BANNER WEB (click here)
- After registration ends, students should go to their advisors to get a drop/add form to make class adjustments. An approved form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before the change is official. The student will be given a copy of the form and should maintain it for his/her records. Classes cannot be added after the end of registration.
- Candidates for graduation may fill applications for graduation in the
2015 Summer II May 30, 2015
2015 Fall August 21, 2015
2016 Spring February 5, 2016
2016 Summer II July 8, 2016
- All students with vehicles must purchase an auto decal from the University Police Station.
- Obtain mailbox and key in the Favrot Student Union. The fee is $15.00 [Fall and Spring Semesters]. To replace a lost key a fee of $10.00 will be assessed.
- Purchase books and supplies at the University Bookstore, Favrot Student Union.
- ANY student who has a validated fee sheet should be listed on the class roll. No student will be allowed to remain in class if his/her name is not on the permanent roll.
- If you enroll in a course and never attend class, you will receive a failing grade unless you officially withdraw from the course on or before the deadline for course withdrawals. DO NOT ASSUME YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM A COURSE IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND. As a safeguard, you should always drop any unwanted courses immediately.
- Classes will be cancelled in the system for students who have not paid
fees. A new class schedule from AVAILABLE classes must be entered for
2015 Summer Session I ($100.00) May 19, 2015
2015 Summer Session II ($100.00) June 30, 2015
2015 Fall ($100), August 21, 2015
2016 Spring ($100), January 11, 2016
2016 Summer Session I ($100), May 24, 2016
2016 Summer Session II ($100), June 28, 2016
THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER OR ADD CLASSES
- 2015 Summer Session –May 21, 2015
- 2015 Summer Session II – July 1, 2015
- 2015 Fall-August 28, 2015
- 2016 Spring –January 15, 2016
- 2016 Summer Session I- May 26, 2015
- 2016 Summer Session II-June 29, 2016
Steps To View Grades on Banner Web:
- Go to www.gram.edu
- Click Current Students and GSU Banner Web
- Click “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your User ID ("G" number)
- Enter your PIN (date of birth until changed - must use 6 digits)
- Select the Student & Financial Aid Menu
- Select Student Records
- Select Final Grades
- You may view grades and print them as often as you like!