Steps to Complete On—Line Registration (Including Fee Payment)
- Log onto BannerWeb
- Select Student
- Select Registration
- Select Accept/Pay Fees
- Select Term (if not previously selected). Charges and credits for the selected term will show.
- Press submit and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Note: Please read the Financial Statement Agreement and enter required information. (Use the PIN that you use to log in with).
Please select one of the following payment options.
- PAY BY CREDIT CARD (3% processing fee)
- ESTABLISH A PAYMENT PLAN (Nelnet)
- SIGN PROMISORY NOT
Note: Option C is the GSU deferred payment plan. (At least 75% of the total tuition, fees, room and board must be paid via financial aid, scholarships, out of pocket payments; you can defer the remaining 25% plus a $85 promissory note fee and 6% interest charges.)
* After you complete your payment, you must return to the Accept/Pay Fees option to complete the registration process and get a copy of your fee sheet. Your registration is not complete until your fees have been accepted and the fee sheet shows a status of "Registered".
- Click Accept fees.
Note: To accept the fees/charge, enter your PIN, first and last name (these items are not case sensitive). (PIN is the same PIN used to log in banner web.)
- You will receive a message stating that you have successful completed registration for the selected term.
PLEASE DO NOT STOP HERE
- Select the Get Fee Sheet button
- This is your fee sheet. Please print a copy for you records.
- Your registration is complete if the fee sheet indicates "REGISTERED"
- If there are no classes, please contact your advisor to obtain your alternate PIN to enter your class schedule.
- If there is a hold, click help in the upper right corner of the page to view reason for hold and contact the appropriate office.
- If there is not enough aid to cover tuition, charges, or credits then your balance will show. Please see the three (3) payment options above for payment.
Upon successful completion of the on-line fee acceptance procedures, a message will appear confirming your completed registration. You can now proceed to obtain your ID/meal cards.
Thanks for using the on-line registration process and
HAVE A GREAT SEMESTER