How to Request Your Tiger1 Card
All incoming students and faculty/staff are REQUIRED to submit a photograph
for a Tiger1 Card prior to coming to the campus for pick up.
You will be notified by email when your ID is ready for pick up!
E-mail your NAME, G-NUMBER and PHOTO to:
Your initial Tiger1 Card is FREE of charge. Any replacement cards will be $25.00.
Ensure your photo meets the following criteria:
- Current Photo
- Submit picture in .jpg or .png format ONLY
- Centered face with neutral facial expression or a natural smile.
- Face straight ahead; No tilting head or angles.
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone.
- No hats, scarves or sunglasses or any article that may obstruct the face or hair.
- No other visible people or objects.
- High-resolution photography strongly recommended
- No filters of any kind (black & white, sepia, Photoshop, etc.)
Pick up your Tiger1 Card
Pick up your card at Brown Hall Room 102. (You will be contacted by email)
You MUST present a valid Photo ID!
Visit www.gram.edu/tiger1 for more about your Tiger1 Card!